A CLOSE WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR DOULA SO YOU HAVE A TRUSTED GUIDE
• A complimentary, no obligation consult with both Wendy & Kersti so that we can get to know each other.
• 2-3 visits, in the comfort of your home, to build our connection and help you prepare for your baby.
We will come to understand your vision, motivations, fears and hopes for your birth.
We will help you create your birth plan/preferences and provide resources for evidenced based research.
We will discuss your preferences and answer questions regarding doula support and the birthing process.
We will recommend best practice preparations, coping techniques and positions for labor and delivery.
We will provide tools and resources to help you build confidence and manage fear about labor/parenthood.
SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
• Unlimited phone, text, and email support from booking through 2 weeks postpartum.
• 24/7 on-call for your labor support beginning 2 weeks before and lasting 2 weeks after
your due date. Should your birth occur outside these dates, we will make every effort to
attend or provide a back up.
• Telephone support through pre-labor and early labor to help assess the status of your
labor and provide tips to support your comfort and progress.
• Continuous support during active labor and delivery to provide comfort measures,
promote labor progress and offer informational support. Help with relaxation includes
breathing, massage, visualization, lighting, diffuser/essential oils, comfort measures,
music and meditation. Help with pain management includes TENS unit, massage,
hydro, ice and heat therapies, acupressure, counter pressure, reflexology, robozo
and positioning suggestions.
BABY BONDING, BREASTFEEDING AND HEALTHY POSTPARTUM
• Assistance with your first breastfeeding attempt and immediate postpartum bonding.
• 1 postpartum home visit with both Wendy & Kersti to support your healthy transition into the "fourth trimester." We will give breastfeeding support, provide emotional and informational support regarding newborn and postpartum care concerns, and process
and review your birth experience.
• On-going resource support and referrals, as necessary.
Total fee: $2600
Essential Birth Doula Package
We are happy to serve clients residing in the South Bay (Santa Clara County) including:
Campbell, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Morgan Hill, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Jose, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale
We attend births at the following hospitals/birth centers:
El Camino (Los Gatos & Mountain View), Good Samaritan (San Jose), Kaiser (San Jose, Santa Clara, & Redwood City), O’Connor (San Jose), Valley Medical Center (San Jose), Casa Natal Birth Center (Morgan Hill)